How To Wear:
ABUs are worn on every other Thursday.
- You will be issued a brown T-Shirt that should be tucked into your pants, and worn under the ABU blouse (jacket). All of the buttons on your ABU blouse and pants should be buttoned (including the pockets).
- Your socks should be the issued green knee high socks.
- To lace your boots:
1) Tighten your boots until you can't anymore.
2) Tie a single knot, and wrap the extra lace around the top of your
3) Tie a standard bow
4) Tuck extra laces into your boot.
- How to 'blouse your pants'
*Minute marker 1:00 of the video*
- Wear pants like normal pants, loop belt through the left (males) or the right (females).
-ABU cap should be worn outdoors only, just like the blues cover.
-ABU sleeves should be buttoned
*Minute marker 10:00 of the video*
Ladies and gentlemen! Grooming standards and gender specific specifications are the same for both the blues AND ABUs!
Fun Facts about the ABU uniform:
1) You MAY use the pen pockets!
2)You MAY use your pockets! The items in your pockets may not stick out, or make your pocket bulge.